When first turned on comes up with a blue
screen with five small black lines across the screen. After about a minute it went black. The lamp was still on. None of the controls seemed to have any affect and the set would not turn off. I unplugged the tv and waited for about 10 minutes.I then plugged it back in and it came on the same way with out any buttons being pushed. After less than a minute it shut-off and will not come on at all. The power light is red and there is now response to controls. I do not remember what the three lights were doing through all of this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
May 8, 2014 - Uploaded by ShopJimmy.com
TV Repair Help for a TV With a Black No Image on the Screen ...Sign in to add this video to a playlist. ... LCD & LED TV Repair - No Image & Blank Black Screen Flashlight ... Easiest TV repair - How to Fix Power [TV turns off, freezes, or won't ... 1:26.Samsung LED TV Blank Screen & No Backlights Basic ...
Sep 11, 2012 - Uploaded by Roberto Ramos
TV screen begins to flicker then screen turns black while the audio continues to heard. I'm unable to see the TV Menu options when screen turns off. ... After turning the TV OFF then back ON again, the screen will flicker and then ... 1:26. Samsung LEDTV Repair - T-Con Board Replacement - No Picture on ...
This is for if the lines are thin and in the form of an arc across the screen.
You need to turn down the screen voltage for the blue and red CRT. I believe the access is through the front on that model.
1) Remove the front grill 2) There should be access panel you need to remove once you remove the front grill. This is where the screen voltage adjustment is located 3) Look for a small black box with six knobs on it. One row is for "Focus" and one row is for "screen". It will be marked, but probably need a flashlight to see which row it is. There will be a "R", "G" and "B" next to each knob to represent Red, Green Blue respectively.
4) Careful with the access panel removed, you are only inches away from very dangerous voltages. 5) slowly turn the R or B knob counterclockwise until the lines on the screen disappear. Keep your hands away from everything else and only use one hand near the tv. put the other hand behind your back.
6) Once corrected, replace the panel and put the grill cover back on.
the vertical blue lines indicate some interference from other electronic gadgets near your tv. it started showing up on my sony grand wega when i installed my wireless modem. i almost ordered a new rear projection lamp costing over $100 but decided to experiment. i first moved my desk computer farther away from the tv then isolated the wireless modem router by placing it inside a small glass - the vertical blue lines became lighter in color so i dedided to find another small glass that fit inside the first glass container then put the router in the double glass - no more blue lines and my wireless modem router still works.
do some deductive thinking to figure out what's messing up your tv and isolate the interference.