If you don't have the experience on disassembly the Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 laptop, we suggest you refer to the official maintenance manual firstly if you have. Here we provide a universal instruction for the reference, some steps may be not the same. If you need a detailed guide or manual, please contact us, we will email you if we have.
1. Please turn off your Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 laptop, disconnect the power adapter and remove the toshiba satellite c650 c655 battery
2. Turn the laptop over. Remove the screws (may not exist) that hold the Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 hinges
on the back of the computer.
3. Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard and keyboard bezel in place, then gently pry keyboard bezel using a flat head screwdriver. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable
from the motherboard to remove the keyboard. Now, you will see the toshiba c650 c655 laptop fan
4. Detach both hinge covers using your fingers. Unscrew the screws securing the Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 hinges to the laptop base.
5. Locate the screws on the LCD, pry the rubber screw seals using a flat-head screwdriver. Unscrew the screws attached under the seals. Remove the screen bezel.
6. Remove the screws securing the hinges d to the Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 LCD.
7. Now, you can remove the old Toshiba Satellite c650 c655 Hinges by sliding them out. Insert the new hinges in their correct place. Reverse the above procedure to assemble the laptop.