Question about Panasonic Lands Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The display on the phone ... to change back and forth between the date and time,
and the extension information, press the "star" (or asterisk) key while
the phone is on-hook, this will toggle the display back and forth.
Hope this helps, David B.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
SOURCE: Panasonic KX-T7730 corded
If you can provide the phone system type I will try to help as this is a system wide setting and there are a lot of different Panasonic systems out there. ......Mike
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
SOURCE: Time Change
It can be changed from any phone that lets you into programming. We usually give everybody access to make changes like this, but by default, the phone designated as the Manager or Operator is usually given that access. Try ext 101.
When you get there, press PROGRAM **1234. If your display reads SYS-PGM No?, then it will work. Dial 000 and STORE. You will see the Date. Press SP PHONE! Now you will see the time. Dial the new time and press STORE. Press HOLD and PROGRAM to exit or just pick up the handset and drop it back down.
If for some odd reason you can't get into programming from ext 101, then you might have to search for the manager's phone, or call your installer to make one or all of the phones have access to programming.
They can allow you access to other programs, or even give you the installer password to get into all the programming.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks, great help"
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone with a Panasonic KX-Txx 308/616/824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle press Program * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234). Now press 000 and then Sp-Phone.Enter the year and then scroll to the month with the right scroll key (located at the right bottom corner of the phone). To change the month use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Now scroll right again and change the date and day. To change the day again use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Now scroll right again and the time will appear. Set the time. To change am/pm scroll to it and again use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button. Press Program to exit program mode and you are done.
Please rate this answer if it was helpfull.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2015 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Nov 03, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jun 02, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jul 01, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jan 11, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!