Question about RCA RTS736W Rts736w 30 Wi-fi Streaming Soundbar
My dog chewed up my remote. Is there something i can do to replace the remote or can i buy a 4 device rca universal remote to work with it?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RCA universal remote
This is the eastest way to program your remote.
To program a component using the Automatic Code Search method, perform the following steps:
Turn on the component you want the remote control to operate.
Press and release the component button that corresponds to the component you want the remote control to operate.
The illuminated ON-OFF button turns on and remains on.
3. Press and hold both the component and ON-OFF buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button turns off. 4. After the illuminated ON-OFF button turns back on, release both buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button remains on. If you press an invalid button during Auto Code Search, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks four times and turns off. The last programmed code under that component button is retained. 5. Press and release the PLAY button. 6. If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off. Each time the PLAY button is pressed, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks ten times while a block of 10 codes is sent to your component. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If the component has not turned off after all codes have been searched, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks four times, turns off, and the Auto Code Search Entry method is exited. 7. When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again. If the component does not respond, continue to press the REVERSE button every two seconds until the component turns on again. This will isolate the correct code in the last block of codes sent. Each time the REVERSE button is pressed, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks. If the REVERSE button is accidentally pressed after the component responds, press and release the FORWARD button. Wait two seconds to see if the component turns off again. 8. To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button. If some of the features of your component do not work, different codes in the list can be tried until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component’s
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
SOURCE: I bought your RCA universal
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: universal remote codes
I found the following web site which lists the codes for the RCA SystemLink 4 RCU400C universal remote. It's http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 18, 2013 | Sceptre X42GV-Komodo 42 in. LCD TV
Sep 24, 2011 | RCA 20F512T 20" TV
Mar 11, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 08, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 19, 2011 | Sony BDP-S350 Blu-Ray Player
May 20, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 25, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Dec 14, 2007 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: