- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
be sure that you uninstall its old driver then reinstall it. delete all its files then reboot it then plug the camera and wait for the notice found new hardware, wait for the installation then plug in your cd intaller for your camera.
You can download the drivers from ASUS WEB site. Selectyour model motherboard/computer/laptop, and make sure you select the Windows XPor Vista version of the drivers that matches your Windows operating system.Please click on this link to their WEB support site : - http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
Two thing can cause this problem.
1. The screen resolution is set too low. Try changing the screen resolution to 1024X768
2. If you cannot alter the screen resolution then the video driver was not installed or the wrong viseo driver was installed.
If the audio driver has not been installed you can download any/all the Windows XP or Vista device drivers for your model laptop from the Toshiba WEB site from their download page. Make sure you enter the model of your laptop so you can get the correct drivers. Use this link :-. http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp#
What you need that the driver version must support windows xp.
If you don't have driver for windows xp, you can download it free from you manufacturer's site i.e. from Acer.
Goto that site select your model and OS and make downloads.