- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, my W6761 becomes the same. When it happens, you can clear the problem by "soft ware reset". Following is the procedure:
1. Power it on
2. Push Start/Stop buttom 5 times
3. Push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons (from right to left)
4. Again, push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons
5. Wait for 30 seconds that the above soft ware cycle resets the internal status
6. Toggle the power switch
7. You need to execute above "soft ware reset" within 15 seconds
Start washing and check to see if above reset the problem.
If it does not begin to work, repeat above "soft ware reset" cycle until it begins to work.
My W6761 once needed to repeat above cycle 7 times to solve the problem.
W6761 seems to be weak at high ambient temperature.
yes you need to reset dishwasher to time fill.turn off the power button wait 10 sec,push and hold the programme and start buttons then turn power back on.hold buttons down until display lights up then release them.press programe button until 4 shows in display,then press start.test dishwasher. F4 is an inlet fault.
I've had a friend to stay who had this problem. I downloaded the user manual from the internet and the error code is not mentioned. I followed the procedure to reset the radio and this solved the problem.
Take the cover off the stereo and locate the small hole (towards the centre) which houses the reset switch. Insert something like a paper clip into the hole and hold for a few seconds. Then replace the cover and all should work. You'll loose all the radio presets.