Question about Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
I had the same problem a few weeks back and heres the solution;
1) Get Samsung pc studio 3..... (look in google)
2) Open up the program...
3) Click Multimedia manager...
4) Import the songs you want by drag and drop...
5) Right-click on the song you would like to use as your ringtone and click ''edit and repair button''...
6) from here you can edit parts of the song in many ways... keep in mind that the song cannot last very long (around 500kb max)
7) connect your phone to your pc via usb and click on the ''to phone'' button on the bottom right of the window...
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2009 | Samsung SGH-M310 BLACK Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Jul 30, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Jul 05, 2009 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
May 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2008 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Nov 18, 2007 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!