Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi, My waste absorber is full on my printer, what do I do, how do I empty it and where is it located. Thanks
1. turn on.
2. Press MENU, after SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - your are in a service mode.
3. Change NVRAM ACCESS and press ОК.
4. Change SET ABS-M LEVEL and set value to zero.
5. Change SET ABS-Р LEVEL (if this function not hide) and set value to zero. If this function not presents, go to next step
6. Turn off printer by a power button.
Thats all )))
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
To reset waste ink counter:
Press Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan to enter service menu.
Use arrow keys to scroll to "Service menu counter access".
Use arrow keys to scroll to "ABS-M DOT COUNT"
Use arrow keys to reset count to zero.
turn on the printer press menu
press scan, copy, scan to enter service mode
use> to get to nvram
set ABS-M level to 0
Set ABS-P level to 0
Press stop to exit.....Done.
I hope this help!
Posted on Jan 16, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 01, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 07, 2008 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!