Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If everything still works but no belt movement, you motor controller is more than likely shot. If replacing you want to also pay attention to the deck and belt. Sence it sut down while running, it sound it an over heating problem which is usually caused from too much friction between the walking belt and the deck(the board under it) May require lube or may need replacing.
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Usually a spark means you have a problem with either the drive motor or motor controller board became damaged. Unplug unit remove the motor shroud physically inspect the motor and board for any signs of arching then replaced the board. Next use a multi meter to check continuity of the drive motor by removing the red and black leads that attached to the board if a reading is much more than 1.0 to 2.0 ohms then your motor is also damaged need to be replaced.
Posted on May 14, 2010
SOURCE: We purchased a reebok edge
i had the same problem, i beleive its the motor it may have burnt out.
only had it less than 4 weeks, argos sent a replacement treadmill and took the broken one away.
Posted on Mar 03, 2011
1) Inspection if the fuse is the correct Amper and Voltage: example: you can not connect any FUSE less if they use 10Amp, not use 5 amp, or 15amp. That situation is delicated.
2) clean contact fuse, and retight the clips of the fuse, and tight the wire to the clip of the fuses.
3) The motor is Short or ground: Test with Some DVOM, maybe the winding is short,and need maintenance: brushes, grease, and clean, bearing. or the winding is faulty.You can go to some Shop for repair electrical motor.
Posted on Nov 04, 2011
1) Lube the deck belt inmediately, this happen because the electronic system protect itself, shut down.
2) Lube the rollers bearing very well
3) MEAsure the voltage input motor, if there are the motor need repair
4) Measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are not THe board is faulty.
see the block diagram
God bless you.
Posted on Jun 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2016 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jan 05, 2016 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Sep 17, 2015 | Reebok V 680 Treadmill
Jan 11, 2015 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jun 18, 2012 | Reebok treadmill i-run s
Feb 17, 2012 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Feb 11, 2011 | Reebok 8000 ES Treadmill
May 05, 2010 | Reebok 8050 ES Treadmill
Nov 25, 2009 | Reebok Vista Treadmill - RBTL13305
May 26, 2017 | Reebok Rt1000 Treadmill Walking Belt
Sep 24, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!