Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
I have that model Air conditioner with remote. Although the remote is marked Admiral thats the only identifying marks on the outside. Here are pictures of the remote.
Battery Compartment Cover
Here is what is printed on the battery compartment cover label.
SHUNDE HUA AO
ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Drawing No: DF11F1-01 (AL) KYK-1801
Part No: 814011422
Hope this helps. You might try a company called Vance Baldwin they usually carry a large inventory of remote replacements for all kinds of applicances. Had to get a remote for my Panasonic DVD player and it was only $12.00 (brand new)
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
You may want to check the thermocouple. It should be located on the front coil. You have to remove the front cover to see it. However, close the vents and try it. If is overly humid that front coil will just condense all available outside humidity and the thermostat will be frozen. Pull the thermo stat away from the coil so it is not being frozen. Replace TC after that test Good luck.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
Just had the Amani service guy out. Had the same problem. It was the capacitor. Took about 15 mins to fix. The machine turns off to protect itself because it knows something's wrong
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2017 | Building Materials
Jul 03, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 26, 2014 | Panasonic S-36PF1U6 31,200 BTU Mini-Split...
Jun 02, 2014 | Soleus Air P-KFR09-05-ID Remote Control...
May 20, 2014 | Ruud Central System Air Conditioner
Mar 05, 2013 | Soleus KFR-12G Air Conditioner
Aug 18, 2010 | Soleus KFR-18GW Split System Air...
Dec 08, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 03, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!