Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
The paper feeds into the the printer and stops half way out with nothing printed on it, while saying printing, then stops responding
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out until I found this on the web - I changed the DEP setting and now I can print just fine. Hope this helps you too!!
· From: Shawn D <ShawnD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
· Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:40:01 −0700
I just figured out my issue. It had to do with DEP − Data Execution
Prevention. I had remembered that I was fooling around with this a couple
weeks ago and had changed it to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services
except those I select" in which I had Windows Explorer checked. I just got
done selecting the original which states "Turn on DEP for essential Windows
programs and services only", rebooted, and now I can print again to my hp
The DEP can be found under control panel−>system−>Advanced Tab−>Performance
Settings−>Data Execution Prevention Tab
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Posted on May 27, 2009
Yes I will tell you why Kodak photo paper is a little thicker in size and you should not get this same error message if you use hp photo paper or regular photo paper.See of this helps.....
Issue The Out of Paper message appears on the computer and the product stops picking up or feeding paper. Solution Step one: Reset the product
NOTE: Do not load too much paper in the product.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2011 | Lexmark X6650 4-In-One Wireless InkJet...
Feb 06, 2010 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 19, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 20, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Sep 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!