Question about Samsung Cell Phones
The battery is charged and ok, but the phone closes down without me realising. What do I need to do to fix it?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Before you go and try and update the software on the phone it is always best to try the easiest soloution first.
The problem may just simply be a power management problem so try this.
1. On the main screen at the bottom task bar you should see phone on the left and main menu on the right. Now click main menu.
2. Now click settings
3. Now you see 3 tabs at the bottom. Personal, System and connections. Press the system tab.
4. On the new screen scroll down to the bottom and you should see power with a battery icon. Click it.
5. Now on this screen you see another 3 tabs at the bottom (there are actual 7 which are obtain through scroll), battery, battery power and external power. Click battery power.
6. On this screen you will see that it can be set to turn of if not used after so many minutes so changing these settings may solve your problem.
I hope this is useful??
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
SOURCE: LG lotus shutting down
It sounds like its a software problem and if you have only had it for about 5 months it should still be under warinty. Try calling your provider and tell them whats going on and see if they can send you a new phone.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
SOURCE: How can I unlock my
There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. As far as i know unlocking by codes is the simple and safe way. I will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy S3 16 GB White Smartphone -...
Apr 29, 2014 | Samsung E2530 Unlock Flip Mobile Phone Gsm...
Sep 06, 2013 | Xell Battery for Samsung GT-N7100,...
Sep 06, 2013 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Dec 06, 2012 | Samsung Metallic Gray Galaxy Note 10.1in...
Oct 15, 2012 | Samsung E2530 Unlock Flip Mobile Phone Gsm...
May 18, 2008 | Samsung SGH-X700 Cellular Phone
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!