Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
There is a Burn Mode highlight at the centre top of the TV. Then I cannot control the TV with or without the remote ie cannot turn the volume up or down, cannot off the TV with the remote and had to switch off the TV manually
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Panasonic PT-47WXD63G
If you have a problem with the convergence, believe me, going into the service menu and trying to correct it will only give you large headaches, DO NOT USE THR SERVICE MENU UNLESS YOU ARE A TRAINED TECH!!!! Doing so can result in a complete and total failure of this TV set. I service menu is not for any major changes in any adjustment. It is not the cure all. If your convergence all of a suddenly shifted, it is not a service menu issue. Your problem is the convergence amp IC's. Good Luck
Posted on Aug 12, 2007
SOURCE: I have a philips Matchline
well depends on how far it turns the volume down as to what the cause is and if the volume bar on screen display comes on when the vol. goes down. if it just goes down a little you probably have the "smart sound" setting turned on in the audio menu turn it off and see if prob. goes away. if the vol. bar comes on the screen whenever the vol. goes down the you most likely have a bad button on your front panel and it doesn't have to be the vol. down button. it you think it is the button it would need solder work to be changed most likely shop job.
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2017 | Televison & Video
on Jun 30, 2015 | Panasonic Tc-50ps14 Tv Power Supply Board...
Jun 18, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2015 | LG 37LG60 37 in. HDTV LCD
Apr 09, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2013 | Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: