When i hook bluetooth i cannot answer it from the tooth it self. i can from the phone. what is the problem.
2. also my phone wont wake up at times unless i take the battery out what is the problem here.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can sometimes set the other bluetooth devices to be discover able . If you don't the phone won't see the devices via bluetooth .
Sometimes when you put a device in pairing mode it is making its self discoverable other times you have to set it to be discoverable and then put it in pairing mode.
Bluetooth is a low power radio system that connects devices together.
Say you had taken a photo on your phone well with a computer paired to your phone via bluetooth you can share the file via blue tooth to the computer via the radio link blue tooth system.
If you had a bluetooth hands free system in your car you could pair it with you phone and use it with the phone .
Bluetooth, when activated on your mobile device, you get to chose to be noticed or not. If you chose NOT, then anyone with bluetooth seeking to connect with another device with bluetooth, you're device WILL NOT come up. It'll only show up when you chose YES to notice. When someone is seeking via bluetooth for another bluetooth device to connect with, they'll find your's. You'll have a personalized name or a generic name. Typically, the generic name will be the model of phone you are using. Plus, bluetooth can only connect to one thing at a time. Can't do multiple pairings. In some countries, young adults leave their bluetooths open and noticed for all to find as a dating network. Hope that answered your question!!
Pairing your Cell Phone to your Bluetooth Headset: (FROM Bluetooth Headset) 1.Make sure Bluetooth Headset is fully charged! 2.Hold down talk button (center button of headset) up to (Five) 5 seconds, then WAIT until you see a solid blue light then immediately flip open earpiece part of headset. THIS MEANS the HEADSET IS NOW IN PROGRAM MODE. AT THE SAME TIME/ WHILE BLUETOOTH IS STILL OPEN & IN PROGRAM MODE…. (FROM CELL PHONE)
1. Click on “Menu” (Left Button) 2. Scroll to Bluetooth icon. (Lower Right Hand side of menu) 3. Click “Ok” button 4. Then click on “My Devices” 5. Click “OK” again 6. Select “FIND NEW”: Cell phone searches/connects to pair up with Bluetooth Headset. 7. Once your Cell phone discovers your new headset, select “ADD” or click on the recently paired headset device. 8. You will then be prompted to enter a pairing code. Use either.. a.0000or b.1111 or c.9999 Congratulations on paring/ connecting your new Bluetooth Headset w/ to your new Cell phone!