Question about Lands Phones
I have 2 handsets with this system, both of which have the loud speaker function. However this loud speaker function and even the key tones on one of the handsets doesn't work at all. I can use the handset in normal phone to ear mode, but the speaker mode doesn't work. Do I have a faulty handset or has the function settings of the phone been changed somehow? Is so, how do I fix this. Thank you
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a Panasonic KX-TG6051CM
I had the same problem, and it seems that the battery charging circuit in the handset had locked up, constantly charging the battery until it overheated. I was able to reset the circuit in my handset by completely draining the battery. Here is the procedure:
1. Remove the handset from the charging cradle, and leave it on for a few days until the battery runs out, and the handset finally turns off. At his point, the battery will be very low, BUT NOT COMPLETELY DRAINED.
2. Next, you must manually drain the charge remaining in the battery by shorting out the two contacts on it. Shorting won't damage the battery, since it is holding very little charge at this point. An easy way to physically do this is to remove the battery, and place a piece of thin wire across the the two contacts of the HANDSET. I am referring to the contacts inside the handset that connect to the battery, NOT the contacts on the bottom outside that connect the handset to the charging cradle. Next, put the battery back in, sandwiching the wire between the battery's contacts and those inside the handset. This will hold the wire in place. DO NOT PUT THE HANDSET BACK INTO THE CHARGER, WITH THE BATTERY SHORTED OUT.
3. Wait about 30 minutes for the battery to completely die. Remove the jumper wire, and but the handset back into the charger.
4. If the battery was fully discharged , you will get a message on the handset telling you that you should let it will charge for 7 hours. If you do not get this message, then either the battery was not fully discharged, or your problem is different from mine. Try the procedure again in Step 3 for another 30 minutes to discharge the battery some more.
5. If you get the "Wait for 7 hours to charge" message on the handset, then leave it in the charging cradle for the 7 hours requested. After that, it should work fine.
Let me know how you make out.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
SOURCE: BT Studio 1000 4 handsets
hi problem with bt studio 1000 phone changed battery and phone still not working just a hi pitch sound when you press it .
please can you help me.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
I ordered a new kx-tg560m handset for my kx-tg5632 base unit, but the enclosed instructions for registering it with the base unit were wrong. Fortunately, I found the old quick setup guide in my files.
If you do not have the same base unit and handset, go to the URL:
1. On the handset, press [MENU], then press . The handset displays "Refer to manual to prepare base. Then press OK->"
2. On the base unit, press [SELECT] until the desired extension number [H1, H2, H3, or H4] is displayed on the base unit, then press and hold [CALL] until the CHARGE indicator flashes.
3. On the handset, press the [OK] softkey.
When the handset is off and sitting in the charger, the handset's extension is displayed in the upper right corner.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
SOURCE: No dial tone on handset
It may not be registed with the main unit. You may need to register the handset. With my uniden all i have to do is put it in the main base until it says what handset it is (it should be a number).
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
Panasonic KX-TG1050N Cordless Phone. Base handset (No. 1, KX-TGA100N) does not work, no keypad response or dial tone. Green indicator message light ON (should only work with the TG1000N base unit) all the time till battery runs down. Display shows message ?C533?. Can still send and receive calls on extension phones 2 and 3.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Testimonial: "This responder did nothing but repeat my initial post and yet gets credit for a solution?"
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2013 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Apr 03, 2012 | Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T30820 Corded Phone
Oct 21, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TGA271 Cordless Expansion...
Jan 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2357 Cordless Phone
Jun 22, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG2313 Cordless Phone
Mar 17, 2008 | Panasonic KX TGA400B Cordless Expansion...
May 08, 2007 | Panasonic KX-FPC141 Plain Paper Thermal...
Nov 18, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!