Question about Radio Communications
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
1) Make sure headset is off. 2) Press and hold the answer button until the light flashes green and red. 3) If it only flashes green, press and hold both volume buttons until the light lashes red and green. 4) It is now ready to pair: follow the instructions in the bluetooth menu of your phone. When asked for the passcode enter 0000. 5) All done.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2013 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
Mar 03, 2012 | Sony Ericsson MW600 Stereo Bluetooth...
Nov 30, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Jun 07, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 11, 2007 | GN Netcom GN Jabra BT620s Bluetooth Stereo...
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!