Question about LG X120 Netbook
Hi everyone, I am using Lg X120 Netbook but now i am facing Bios problem ...Whenever i start my Lg X120 netbook it says bad checksum and date is replaced by 2008 feb 03 then f1 to resume f2 to enter setup.........help needed ..what may be the cause of these error...please guide me
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I will show you a video below on how to disassemble a netbook. Although it is not the same model like your but the principles are just basically the same. You can get some clue here on how to do it.
Hope you can do it for your netbook as well.
Don't forget to rate me ok! Thanks.
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
SOURCE: can i upgrade my lg x120 netbook
Yes but its limited.the only thing you can upgrade is the RAM and Hard Drive. In terms of Operating System its a No. Netbook are design only for basic functionality like going online. Thanks hope you rate my response.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
I was given a LG X120 with a "black screen" problem. This netbook seemed to be operating ok but you couldn't see anything on the screen. I was able to recover it's functionality by removing the LCD screen completely then reinstalling it. Here is the step by step procedure
1. remove the battery ( the power cord unit must also be out )
2. using a jewelers flat screw driver pry off the 4 round white rubber plugs at
each corner of the screen, exposing the screws underneath
3. remove these 4 screws
4. using the small flat jewelers screwdriver pry off the white border trim from
the green trim and remove it entirely
5. remove the 4 black philips screws holding the LCD screen to the cover
6. remove the 4 gold philips screws, 2 on each side holding the 2 metal supports to the LCD assermbly
7. remove the small bluish tape from the flat ribbon cable going to the LCD screen
8. swing the cable latch up to release the cable and carefully slide the cable away from the connector. The screen is now separated from the computer.
9. reverse your steps and put everything back together
10. turn on the computer
* it worked for me so it`sm worth a try
Posted on Aug 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2016 | LG X120 Netbook
May 12, 2013 | LG X120 Netbook
May 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2013 | LG X120 Netbook
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: