Question about HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
1. check that ur usb cable is working by changing with a new one
2. remove d black cartridge n close door/lid
3. if no response, do same wit color cartridge
4. insert into another usb port on computer
5. if no response still, remove cartridges and clean printer interface with a cotton wool and methylated spirit
Posted on Oct 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2012 | HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color...
Jan 29, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jan 04, 2011 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Oct 12, 2010 | HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 28, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 02, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F50 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!