- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download and install Clipper - Clipboard Manager from Google Play Store
2. Copy/Cut the item you want to paste in different place
3. Open the Clipper application, and under the Clipboard tab you should see your items stored in the clipboard
4. To copy each item in the clipboard, you just need to tap on it
A clipboard is a temporary storage area for data that the user wants to copy from one place to another. In a word processor application, for example, the user might want to cut text from one part of a document and paste it in another part of the document or somewhere else.
I am new to tablets. My first attempt would be to try and store something else to clipboard and see if the clipboard opens with your saved videos.
If you could post exactly what your make and model brand is, we might be able to find a manual if you do not have one or get you directed to the manufacturer support site.
Clipboard is a temporary memory that it just saves one thing. Like copy paste. When you copy something is stored into this clipboard. The only way to see what is inside the clipboard you just click paste.