Question about Sony DVPSR760HB.CEK DVD Blu Ray Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
SOURCE: Sony DVP FX 720
I have not got a problem with the screen, it works fine, I just want to make it multi regional, so need the codes for it please?, and the player type is SONY DVP FX 720
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
SOURCE: Region Codes
It works for NS50P, NS575 and the most models of the families NS50 e
With the DVD player turned off(stand by), press:
Choose option 2 and after option 4. Type:
12450 [press enter]
00000 - Then press enter and power off.
DVD will now be region Free.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-F25 DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Oct 09, 2009 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
4,275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: