Hello Chris, Hi, your TV's power supply section is not functioning properly. If the fuse is in good shape, then the auxiliary power section of the power supply is not functioning, this section powers the switching oscillator and IC that sends the pulse to the switching element like power transistors to create a main secondary voltage. the main secondary voltage is the circuit that produces all voltage needed source by the TV. what you can do if you are up to it.
A. Visualize any bulging capacitors, replace them.
B. Measure the voltage across the following section in particular order so we can find the faulty parts.
- the AC input on the Power supply board. (none means open switch or power cable)
- the AC after the line filter circuit. (none means open line filter)
- the DC on the filter capacitor. (none means problem on the rectifier)
- then the AC on the switching element or input on the main transformer. (most likely you won't have any voltage reading hear.)if you do have continue.... (none means you scratch your head, this is the hardest part) check all low value resistors, high wattage resistors open or shorted diodes.
- the dc on the secondary filter capacitors.
If not have this checked by a technician, its to complicated for you.