Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Press down key until the handset menu appears and press "INT/OK" key
Press up or down arrow key to select the submenu "Resgister" and press "INT/OK" key
Handset display shows "SEARCHING".
Press and hold "page" key on the base station more than 4 seconds until acknowledgment signal is heard
Enter the PIN (default setting = 0000) and press "INT/OK" key
on the Handset
If the input PIN is correct the registration procedure will be completed with a confirm tone.
After a connection is established the name and number of the handset appear in the display
Note : The base will be ready for registration for 10 minutes when the page key is pressed and held for more than 4 seconds.
Please let me know how these phones have performed, are you happy with them. Thanks
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
This is due to the base unit losing power and needs the clock resetting.
The handsets retain their clocks under battery power so this is a little misleading.
To reset the base unit clock:
- press the OK key
- press the 'down' arrow twice until "DATE/TIME" is displayed.
- press the OK key again, this will display the year. Enter the correct year on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK. (Only the last two digits of the year need to be entered).
- The date is then displayed in MM/YY format, enter the correct date on the handset numeric keypad and then press OK.
- The time is then displayed, enter rhe correct time on the handset numeric keypad and press OK.
- The handset then beeps and displays "SAVED".
- Press the "C" button and replace the handset on the base unit.
The base unit should now stop flashing "CL".
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2012 | GE - General Electric 29255GC2 Phone
Jul 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 22, 2011 | General Electric Lands Phones
Nov 30, 2010 | GE RCA G.E. Thompson 25414RE3 4 line...
Aug 28, 2010 | General Electric 27851FE3 2.4 GHz 1-Line...
Jul 30, 2009 | General Electric 28223EE2 Twin Cordless...
Jun 25, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Feb 02, 2009 | RCA Thompson 2-Line Corded Speakerphone
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!