Question about Zanussi Dishwashers
I DON'T HAVE THE MANUAL AND THE SALT EMPTY LIGHT IS ON AND I AM UNSURE WHAT I NEED TO DO. i AM HOPING THIS WILL HELP WITH THE WASH AS DISHES ALWAYS SEEM TO COME OUT DIRTY ON THE TOP SHELF
You can get the manual here. You will need to know the model # though. I looked at the first manual and it will show you how to fill the salt.
Good Luck and please Rate FixYa!
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2015 | Pool & Spa
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Jul 01, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 02, 2011 | Electrolux Dishwashers
Jan 12, 2011 | Dishwashers
Apr 14, 2010 | Dishwashers
Mar 29, 2010 | Dishwashers
Aug 28, 2009 | Zanussi 18 in. DE4744 Free-standing...
Apr 01, 2008 | Dishwashers
Jun 12, 2007 | Bosch 24 in. SHU43 Built-in Dishwasher
Mar 05, 2017 | Zanussi Dishwashers
Mar 03, 2017 | Zanussi Dishwashers
Jan 10, 2017 | Zanussi Dishwashers
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: