Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For Canon ip1000 and ip1600, maybe others
1. remove cartridges
2. unplug AC power
3. hold power button and plug AC power (keep holding power button.
4. press resume 4 times
The waste ink counter should be reset by now
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
another solution for a quick override is to unplug the power lead from the back of the printer. With one hand hold down the power button on the printer whilst simultaneously plugging back in the power lead. When the light is back on, take your finger off the power button. You may need to press the power button once more, but this should 'override' the problem until the next time you turn your printer off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2015 | Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Nov 07, 2013 | Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!