Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my samsung galaxy ace is
More than likely, you will need to reset your password for your GMail to get back into your phone. Go to Google.com to reset your information.
If you are unable to do this, you will need to do a Factory Restore to your phone. WARNING: Factory Restore will erase all phone data. It will restore the phone back to the stage when you first purchased it.
To restore your phone back to factory settings do the following:
1. Power down the phone.
2. Hold the Volume Down button and press the power button.
3. A menu pops up, release the Volume Down button.
4. Press and release the volume down button to select "Clear Storage"
5. Next, Press and release the power button
6. To confirm, press the Volume Up button
The phone will run some tasks and then reboot. You may then signin with a new Gmail account. I suggest recording your new account information in a safe location for future reference.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
SOURCE: i have a samsung galaxy
The way around this is to factory reset the phone.
1. switch off. Hold volume UP and power button and home button simultaneously. release home button (and press again) while still holding volume up and power button. A boot up screen will pop up. Use volume keys to select (reset and restore) press home button to select.
2.Once reset and the phone starts up again it will still show locked. Get another phone to call your phone. as soon as you swipe answer press back key (arrow key) (you gotta be quick) and the main home screen will come up . press the left menu button and select settings and turn off pattern code then go to menu and factory reset the phone again.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
`FORGET THE PATTERN OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2
Apr 01, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Jan 05, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Unlocked...
Nov 06, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
Nov 05, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-i9070 Black...
Apr 13, 2012 | Samsung GT-S5830L Galaxy Ace Onyx Black US...
Mar 08, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
804 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!