Question about Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi I can gave you some error codes but this all I can do hope it be of help to you.
2. Run the Test Tray 1 Width Sensors.
3. If the test fails replace the front door.
4. Replace the I/O board.
2. Check for an obstruction or damage in the process gearbox.
3. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. If faulty replace the process gearbox
4. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test to test the headtilt.
5. Run the Head Maintenance Wiper Clutch test. If the test fails, replace the wiper drive clutch.
6. Run the Wiper Axis Drive test.
7. Replace the exit assembly.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 07, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Ink count sensor flags are stuck after melting 2.5 ink sticks. The following codes are recorded: 9,03x.41, where x= 5 for cyan, 6 for magenta, 7 for yellow, and 8 for black. (Your error indicates black ink loader failure)
Features on the bottom of genuine Xerox ink sticks actuate the Ink Out Sensor located at the forward end of each ink channel of the Ink Loader. The sensor indicates the passage of ink to provide a count of ink consumption.
Damaged or non-genuine ink sticks may not reliably actuate the sensors. This can lead to false Ink Out messages as well as Ink Stick count faults. Using 8400 model ink in a 8500/8550/8560 models will also cause 9,03x.4x ink stick count faults.
Ink Loader will need replaced and then diagnostics entered to run "Clear ISC Fault" test to clear the error.
Aug 11, 2013 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Nov 14, 2012 | Xerox Fuser Cartridge 008R13040 for Work...
Apr 14, 2011 | Xerox DocuColor 242-252-260 PS
Feb 24, 2011 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
632 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: