Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500 Treadmill
1) see if the belt is tight or loose, repair or replace the belt
2) test the input voltage motor, if there ARE the motor need repair see my personal TIPS for motor help
3) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulyt, replace see the b.diagram attached.
Posted on Jan 09, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) lube the deck belt,according the maintenance routing
2) lube the rollers bearing
3) measure the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair
4) measure the output voltage board, if there are NOT the board is faulty.see the block
God bless you
Posted on Jun 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2015 | Nordic Track Nordictrack 3500r Treadmill...
Oct 15, 2013 | Nordic Track Nordictrack C2050 Treadmill...
Jan 09, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500...
Jun 19, 2012 | Nordic Track Nordictrack Exp 1000...
Apr 23, 2012 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Apr 18, 2012 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Nov 16, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Nov 12, 2009 | Nordic Track /proform Treadmill...
Nov 09, 2009 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: