Question about Watches
The instruction manual is for Champion watch models LA06/LA07/LA10/GT10. These are the instructions: (http://www.genevawatchgroup.com/pdf/Champion/C9_by_Champion_Watch_Instructions(LA06-LA07-LA10-GT10-GT14).pdf). Step 3 does not work for me. I have tried at least 20 times, and holding S2 for 2 seconds does not cause the message "SET" to appear, and no digits blink. I know that it should work, because once it did work, but I accidentally pressed the wrong button. Since then, it has not worked. What am I doing wrong?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
TIME AND DATE
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash.
2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.
5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM.
6. Press MODE when done.
7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP.
8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE.
9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash.
2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done.
5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes.
2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode.
3. Press START/STOP to start.
4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing.
5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero.
6. Repeat for successive laps.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: Adidas watch
hold right side buttons . time will flash set using top button, then use lower button to move through each aspect of menu. You use the top button to make changes then bottom to go to next option. Lower left button to exit
Hope it helps
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
I think I have the same watch and was just looking here to see if I could find how to stop the alarm going off every hour! However, I think I do know how to change the time: press the mode button three times (the first one brings up something like the stopwatch, the second brings up what may be an alarm time). On the third press you should get the time appearuing with the seconds flashing on the far right of the display. You can then change the second by pressing the"start" button. To change the minutes or hours, oress the "reset" button until they start flashing and use the start button again. pressing the reset button again will bring up the date to change. keep pressing until nothing is flashing any more and poress mode and it should bring you back to the current time. hope you can follow this and it works!
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | Invicta Reserve Mens Arsenal Swiss Quartz...
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
May 03, 2014 | Watches
Jul 29, 2012 | Watches
May 15, 2012 | Watches
Mar 18, 2011 | Citizen 8700 BL8000-54L Wrist Watch
Sep 06, 2010 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
Sep 06, 2010 | Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk Watch
Jul 30, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!