- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you do not change any setting on your computer and on your machine: the machine work as a scanner, if you click the scan Botton, you should go to scan utility on your computer and click the scan command to receive the numeric format of the original image placed on the glass, if you need help about '' how do you scan a documemt '' :
1) click the start botton
2) go to control panel
3) click twice on the scanner and photo
4) the assistant will guide you to scan your photo.
if my solution helped you don't forget to vote.
Go to -Start-There should be "printers and faxes".Click it,on the left side is "other places",under that heading is "scanners and cameras".Click it and it will bring up your scanner.Click to highlight it,then click "get pictures" in the left column.This will initiate the scanning process.
You can also get there thru "Control Panel" if printers and faxes isn't available in the start menu.Good luck!
Make sure the scanner is connected to your laptop/PC before you press 'scan'.
Pressing the scan option will start Canan's software MP Navigator for scanning. You can also start MP Navigator on your PC and then start scanning directly from your program or from the printer button.
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 2500 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio."
2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share."
3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents."
4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer.
5. Click on "start" to scan.
turn the printer on, place the picture on the glass, on the printer under mode press the big silver button until the scan light comes on then press select, you should hear the picture scanning, then on the computer, go under my pictures and you should see that picture.
Not sure if this is the correct way around, but it worked. Go to Start --> All programs --> Dell Printers --> Dell Photo AIO Printer 922 --> Dell All-in-one center
From here, you can determine and change your scan settings as needed; then click "scan now" (thus by-passing the button on the actual AIO machine). This scanned photos into my picture program so I could email to all the grandparents!