Question about Hitachi DZ-MV200A DVD Camcorder

1 Answer

I need the cord that goes from my camera to my pc.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 5,158 Answers

Likely a usb cable.... just go down to walmart or similar with the camera... you'll find the right one


Posted on Jan 20, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need the cord that goes from the camera to the computer to download my film to a DVD

Do you mean the USB lead ? If so, check on the manufacturer's site for the part number. You may need software as well.

May 08, 2016 | Panasonic PV-DV100 Mini DV Digital...

2 Answers

Can i use a usb connection to transfer video from my gs-250 to a pc?

Yes, your camera should have come with a cord. If not, another device, like your cellphone might have the same cord to use. You can also check Radioshack to see what cord they recommend.

May 31, 2010 | Panasonic PV-GS250 Mini DV Digital...

1 Answer

I have lost my DV cord. where can i purchase one

GO TO "RADIO SHACK" they might have it in stock. hope it helps , AJ

Oct 23, 2009 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder

2 Answers

What is the ac adaptorfor sdr-h40

It's the little black box that's got "Panasonic AC Adaptor" written on it. It looks a little like a power brick, but you can put a battery into there. (You also need to plug in the DC power cord, which goes into the same compartment on the camera as the battery does. It looks like a battery with a cord.) Hope this helps.

Jul 11, 2009 | Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder

1 Answer

Panasonic PVDV953D Transfer to PC

well if you buy a DV camera wich are Cassettes you shall need a Fire wire cord and if you have a SD memory or Hardrive then you can use a USB cord so Its DV=firewire and Hardrive=USB

Feb 16, 2009 | Panasonic PV-DV953 Mini DV Digital...

1 Answer

Lost Cord



Nov 04, 2008 | Video Cameras

3 Answers

Transfer from camera to pc

Well it definitely depends on what type of camera you have. Hopefully a digital camera.
Next you need to figure out if there is a cord that came with your camera that will allow you to connect to the PC. Most newer digital cameras come with a USB cable (a larger flat rectangular end that goes into the USB port on the computer, and a small flat almost rectuanglar end that goes into the camera). Some cameras come with a firewire cord so therefore you have to have a firewire port on your computer.
Finally, there may have been a CD that came with your camera that had the software on it so the camera and the PC can talk to each other. However, you might try just hooking the camera up to the PC, turning on the camera and seeing if it finds it.

Once it is hooked up, you should be able to open the My computer icon and your camera should be listed there. Double click on the camera icon and you should see folders that store your pictures. Double click the folders until you find your pictures. Now you can either click and drag them to your computer, copy and paste them to your computer...

Hopefully this will help some. Tell me a bit more about your camera and what came with it and I might be able to help a little more.

Aug 11, 2008 | Video Cameras

1 Answer

Panasonic usb?

The camera end of the cord should be a "standard" plug same as fits some/most digital still cameras and at least some cell phones.

If your camera is like my SDR-H200, you have to remove the battery and run the camera with the AC adapter, and the USB cord goes into a little trapezoid-shaped hole in the lower-rear part of where the battery was.


May 26, 2008 | Panasonic Palmcorder SDR-H18 Camcorder

Not finding what you are looking for?
Hitachi DZ-MV200A DVD Camcorder Logo

Related Topics:

72 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Hitachi Video Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

66563 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers


Level 3 Expert

100357 Answers

Are you a Hitachi Video Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides