Question about Samsung LN-T3253H 32 in. LCD Television
YOU PLUG THE TV IN AND TURN IT ON, NO PICTURE NO AUDIO, THEN IT SHUTS BACK OFF AGAIN, ALREADY REPLACED POWER BOARD.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have LNS4692D. Returned from vacation, turned tv on - no picture. Tried turning tv off for 4 hours- nothing. Symptoms are: tv is on - no picture , just sound; menu doesn't show, volume bar doesn't show;E.Saving is working - the backlight is changing from lighter to darker.
Found this website and ordered T-con, otherwise known as the LCD panel driver board, p/n# Bn8101286a ( thanks premtech) from partstore.com for $124. Part number BN81-01286A A/S T-CON Board.
1.Remove plastic cover. There is an arrow for each screw that needs to be removed. Make sure to unscrew pins next to VGA port. I've spent some time trying to figure out what else is holding the plastic panel until I found this pins.
2. Remove big metal shield in the middle of tv that is covering main components. This shield is being held by small black screws all around it.
At this point you will see cover of T-CON. Here is the picture
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=118863&d=1220531321 (thanks ldac9). Do not attempt to remove that cover yet. Proceed with a next step
3.Remove metal panel that holds main components. Locate big chrome screws that have arrows pointing to them and unscrew them. Remove 2 more screws on the bottom of the panel that holds it together with a box for cables. At this point the main panel will be lose
4. Carefully start lifting the panel. You will see that there are connectors going from components on the panel to components on the lower panel and T-CON. Carefully unplug these components and raise the main panel.
5. Remove 4 screws that holds T-CON cover. Pull the cover so that T-CON is completely exposed. The cover is connected by thin alluminum , don't hesitate to pull it , but don't rip it out.
6. Once T-CON is exposed you will see 2 red ribbons. I've spent some time to figure out how unplug those from old T-CON board. Here is the suggestion. Don't try to pull it out. All you need to do is to lift small plastic lever that is part of a connector. Then ribbon can be slided out. If not sure what to do, see how this is done on the new T-CON. It has a principle of buckle on airplain safety belts.
7. Remove old T-CON and install new you.
8. Follow reverse order.
I've never fixed TV before , but this was totally successful project.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung FP-T5084 No picture
For a 50 inch plasma....its worth it, in my opinion y-boards cost around $149 to $189
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you. your feedback was appreciated. Theres a lot of value in getting an expert opinion whether to fix or not to fix."
It would be a lot cheaper if you just replace the two caps that have gone bad. Just get a cheap solder pencil from the store and about an inch of solder and you are in business.
The Power Supply Board is the center Board (towards left) after you remove the back off the TV. Remove Board from TV with the 6-7 screws. Replace capacitors CM852 & CM853; 2200ufd 25volts.
Thaks for using FIXYA, BIG IRISH.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
You are having another problem with the power board...there are some capacitors which are easily replaced to cave you the cost of the board. If you are technical,I can guide you further,other wise a reputable shop can fix this very reasonably
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2011 | Sony KP-65WV600 65" Rear Projection...
Jul 07, 2011 | Samsung HLP4663W 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Feb 14, 2010 | Mitsubishi WD-52327 52" Rear Projection...
Jan 11, 2010 | Samsung HL-P5663W 56" Rear Projection HDTV
Dec 10, 2009 | Samsung DLP HL-P5663W 56" TV
Sep 05, 2008 | Toshiba 51H84 51" Rear Projection...
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!