Question about HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: p3600 language
In order to change the language completely, you will need to flash a new ROM to the phone. This is the entire Operating System, Drivers, and other needed software for the phone to operate.
The best place for more information on doing this can be found at the following link:
They are very helpful there, and can point you in the right direction. Just remember, nobody there gets paid, so you need to be polite, and patient, but usually it will not take too long to get good answers.
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2010 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Oct 17, 2009 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jul 07, 2009 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Mar 12, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Dec 02, 2008 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Aug 10, 2008 | HTC P4350 Smartphone
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: