Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 9879 0 (0 stands for Multiregion, you may press buttons 1 to 6 to choose a specific region)
- A Message appears stating that "The Reg.No was changed to: [insert whatever region (0-6) you selected here]"
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: MULTI REGION
1. Switch on the DVD - without and DVD in it.
2. When "no disc" appears press the following sequence of numbers from the remote control: 9735
3. Choose the region (0 is universal)
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
dvd model SD-270EKB
1.power on dvd
2.open disk tray
3.while tray is open press 98790
the last number zero represents all regions unlocked.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
SOURCE: Region free?Toshiba SD-140E
Put DVD into player - wait for regional code violation screen to appear. Once this happens press the M (Memory) button on your remote control. Then press 1 for Title 1 and press play on the remote. This will over-ride the regional code violation detection menu and you can watch the movie etc by entering the fwd on the remote control and change chapters etc by using the T (Title/Chapter) button on the remote control)
I found this for other Toshiba SD dvd players, yours was not listed but might be worth a go.
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2013 | Toshiba SD-3900 DVD Player
May 04, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2011 | Toshiba SDP1600
Feb 04, 2011 | Toshiba SD-220E DVD Player
Oct 31, 2010 | Toshiba SD-590 DVD Player
Jan 28, 2008 | Toshiba SD-V392 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 17, 2008 | Toshiba SD-K760 DVD Player
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!