Question about Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
You need to get in contact with the company by phone or use the internet maybe you can copy something off the internet.
Posted on Dec 30, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 29, 2016 | Russell Hobbs Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Dec 30, 2012 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Feb 14, 2012 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
All West Bend slow cooker models eventually simmer at the boiling point, or 212 degrees. The setting simply determines how quickly the cooker will reach that temperature.
300 watt is not a huge consumption of electricity, depending of course on, how often, how long and how high temperature.
Sep 28, 2011 | West Bend 84624
Mar 03, 2011 | Hamilton Beach 33141
1. Place food in stoneware according to recipe.
2. Plug in Smart-Pot slow cooker. The Power light will begin to flash indicating that the unit is plugged in, but not turned on.
3. Push the Cook Time button to scroll through the timed cooking options. Push once and the 4 hour light will illuminate, twice and the 6 hour light will come on, etc. Select the time based on the length of time indicated in the recipe. Two time options are usually given. The 4 and 6 hour settings are the HIGH temperature setting and may be used when you want your food done quicker. The 8 and 10 hour settings correspond to the LOW temperature setting and is used for all day cooking. In addition your Smart-Pot can be set to the Warm Setting by scrolling through the timed cooking options until the warm
NOTE: The Warm setting is for keeping already hot food warm. Do not use the warm setting to cook or reheat food.
4. When the cooking time is completed, the Smart-Pot slow cooker will automatically shift to the Warm setting and the Warm light will come on. NOTE: We do not recommend using the Warm setting for more than 4 hours.
5. To turn the Smart-Pot off push the OFF button. Unplug unit from the wall outlet.
6. For other recipes that give a range of times, select the time closest to the setting on your Smart-Pot. For instance a recipe calling for cooking time of 7 to 9 hours on LOW, set your Smart-Pot to 8 hours.
NOTE: If power goes off then power light will blink and settings must be reset. If cook time is changed before the cycle is complete the time will reset to the new setting.
That is pretty much the entire user instructions. Everything else is warnings, cautions, and oh yes; don't submerge it in water yadda yadda....
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Feb 05, 2011 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart
Dec 27, 2010 | KitchenAid Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Dec 08, 2010 | Hamilton Beach Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
Sep 22, 2010 | Russell Hobbs RHNPC800P 8-Quart Slow...
Oct 16, 2009 | Russell Hobbs RHNPC800P 8-Quart Slow...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!