- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HURRY AND CALL their customer service department. AFTER you have notified your credit card provider U may have to close that credit card and get a new issue. Definitely check your credit cards to see if there unauthorized activity. With so much going on, the first thing is to CALL your credit card. Next don't accept anything. By all means call and get that settled and report that to your credit card. Sounds like some unauthorized activity.
That seems like a question for your credit card company. They might have declined the transaction or the site may have declined the transaction in which case calling the site/credit card company would be ideal. This is most likely NOT a laptop issue as it was done over a web browser and seems to be less a function or stability issue and more an issue with information being received, etc
Did this help?
you could get this on Ebay if you dont have an account you will need to create one https://scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterEnterInfo Add Email adress Add Bank Acc Add Credit Card also add your postal adress also add a paypal account when you get to the paypal login page at the bottom you will see new to paypal sign up tab paypal to create an account paypal registration password ,bank card /credit card,phone numbers home/mobile ,email adress and a postal adress http://www.paypal.com/ be very specific when you type in the search always ask questions? before you make a purchase and keep the email/s for security reasons if the item arrives and its not as described you will even see the pictures of your item so you cant make a mistake and get them home delivered hope this helps
Sorry we cannot give you one, BUT you can install OpenOffice, it is free and it can open and save in Microsoft file format. Please click on this link to download OpenOffice :- http://download.openoffice.org/
I'm not sure if you're posting this question in the right place but here are my suggestions based on the info you are providing in your question:
1. find out with your financial institution if they will be providing a replacement card, most financial institutions should do this automatically and advise of your creditors that a replacement card is being issued. you may need to contact them directly and let them know of any changes prior the expiration date but get the new card before.
2. if it's a matter of paying one invoice there are always alternative solutions that should work, a debit-credit card from your bank, a wire transfer from your bank account, a money order are widely accepted solutions.
3. get the payee to change the credit card for another credit card you may own or someone else's credit card that may allow you to use it temporary, you can always pay that person in cash for a couple of months until your get your credit card issue or paypal issue resolved.
4. have you tried to load your paypal account from your bank account, simply go to www.paypal.com, log in and under the load section you should be provided with links to load your paypal account from a bank account, have your bank account info ready.