Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Mar 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP520 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!