Question about Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee Maker
I have a tassimo coffee machine I am setting it up for the very first time. How long does it take for the machine to start getting hot and to tell you it is time to put your coffee pod in. Seems I have been heating it for about l0 mins now and it stil just the Standby and Heating light are on.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Tassimo Coffee Maker: Tell me
• All lights will blink the first time you turn on your
machine. This is your cue to prepare your machine for use by
following the quick instructions in Step 1 on separate insert.
• If the water level runs low while you are preparing a
beverage, all lights will flash. Simply remove and refill the
water container, and brewing will continue automatically
where it left off. It should not be necessary to discard the T-DISC
and start over.
• The AUTO light will blink throughout the brewing process.
Some drinks require a pause in brewing as part of the recipe
for brewing your perfect cup - this is to allow the optimal flavors
to unfold and is a normal part of the brewing process. The AUTO
light will continue to blink throughout this process.
HOW TO MAKE A DRINK
• Place the mug of your choice on the cup stand.
• When the STANDBY light illuminates, insert the T-DISC® of your choice
and close the clamp.
• The HEATING light will blink as the brewer heats the water to the
optimal temperature for your drink.
• Once the proper temperature is reached, the AUTO light will
illuminate. When it lights up, press the start/stop button to begin
the brew cycle.
• The AUTO light will continue to flash throughout the brewing cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: Some beverages have a pause in brewing
after the initial influx of water into the T-DISC®.
• The MANUAL light will illuminate when your drink is ready.
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
SOURCE: standby light is flashing
I had the same problem with my machine and managed to get it working again in a few easy steps. This machine is great but it can be VERY tempermental so here are a few tips:
1.The barcode reader MUST be clean or it will not read what the disc is (It is the little glass screen where you place the disk.) If it is not clean the lights will all flash.
2. The little floaty thing in the water container has to be floating in order to keep the machine running- if it won't float, shake it well to dislodge the air pocket that might be jambing it.
3. If the red stanby light won't go away, it is because the disc you are using is either damaged or leaking and it WON'T go away until you replace the disc...(you might have to do it more then once) if that doesn't work- try hitting the reset button on the back of the machine (the little black switch that has a (- and o) as well as unplugging and plugging the machine back in. Lastly, what worked for me was inserting a new disk and only partially clicking in the disk so the 'heating' light came on- leave it like that for about 10 seconds and then very slowly close the disc completely. Hope this helped!
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
Hmm if not in covered try
Posted on May 28, 2009
just posted this solution to another problem. there is something on the glass bar code reader up where you insert the t-disc - or the water vessel is not properly seated in the base of the coffee maker.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Bosch Tassimo Tas5542gb Multi Hot Drinks...
Mar 25, 2014 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4513UC 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Aug 28, 2017 | Braun Tassimo Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2011 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Sep 21, 2010 | Bosch Tassimo TAS4511UC Coffee Maker
Feb 14, 2010 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Jul 23, 2009 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Dec 21, 2008 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
Oct 23, 2008 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
1,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!