Question about HP PSC 1215 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer had a paper jam, so daughter just pulled it out ( from the front).......she is only 9....she didnt realise it could damage it!!!!! ......now having trouble as it wont take paper properly to print,copy etc......i guess the rollers are damaged. Is there anyway i can fix this myself......or is it time for a new printer!!!!!!!?????
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp psc 1215 wont scan
It sounds like you need a TWAIN driver. I would suggest that you do a google search for one. My daughter had the same problem but with a different all in one machine and finding the TWAIN driver solved her problem. Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Perhaps you are loading too much paper into the tray. Please try to work through the steps in this troubleshooter and see if it has any effect. If not, please report back with the results and someone will be happy to assist you.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take a moment to kindly rate this post....thanks!
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Check the gear on the left side of your printer where the disk encoder strip is attach,the gear is not holding the metal shaft your need to replace that gear. The problem is in the inner hole where the shafting is attached.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2014 | HP Photosmart C3100 series
Dec 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | HP PSC 1215 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 28, 2006 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2014 | HP PSC 1215 All-In-One InkJet Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: