- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power down the phone then remove/reinsert the battery to ensure that the device is completely off
2. Press and hold the following keys for 10 seconds: Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button. Release all 3 keys when the Android Recovery Menu pops up
3. Press Volume Down to scroll down and highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
4. Press the Menu Button to select
5. Press Volume Down to scroll down and highlight "Yes - Delete All User Data".
6. Press the Menu Button to select
7. After data wipe is complete simply highlight "reboot system now" and select it by pressing the Menu Button.
To open the battery cover, you need to first slide the upper part
into its designated areas, and then once in, you can then push down the
lower part of the battery cover in each cover to lock into place.
I have this phone and im having the same problem...what works for me is to plug it into the charger and turn phone off then back on again...i have to hold down the on/off button a few times before it comes back on.....im sure once i get a new battery this wont happen....ya i can only talk on it a few min and cant sent pic messages becuz it will shut off if i do.....try replacing the battery
im not sure what your problem is , I think your saying your touchpad is locked and your screen is white so you cant get it unlocked correct....its either if you hold star in or its the pund sign in and it unlocks the key pad worse case take the battery out and put it back in..... but i work for verizon and you can take that phone in and they will swap it out for you just tell them you didnt do anything physicial to it damage wise and be nice to them because that was a defest on the original chocolate..
Well maybe your battery has just run out , because if youve had it for 5 months and supose your friends had it for 1 year then a battery tends to wear out , im sorry but thats all the advice i can offer , but i hope i helped.