Question about Dell p713w AllInOne InkJet Printer
It can copy fine but print blank
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The issue you have posted could be related to number of reasons, In order to fix this issue please try the steps given below.
1. Check if the paper size using is the one recommended or suitable with the printer.
2. Check if the document that you are placing on the scanner bed to copy is placed accordingly.
3. Check if there is a size or resolution which is set in printer preferences and it matches the paper size that you are using while scanning.
4. You can also try resetting the printer to factory defaults if you have started experiencing this issue recently, in order to reset the printer to factory defaults all you need to do is to power off the printer disconnect the power cord to the printer, then press the power button for about 10 to 15 seconds and the reconnect the power cord and power on the printer, once the printer is powered on press the power and the menu buttons at the same time and hold them for about 15 to 20 seconds the printer will turn off automatically.
5. You can also update the printer firmware for the Dell’s support site which is support.dell.com
Note while updating the printer firmware make sure that your printer and compute does not power off or restart.
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even require assistance regarding any other computer related issue in future please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
SOURCE: Dell all in one 946 printer
I have to ask this question of you, just to make sure this is not an issue. Are you using a factory new ink or toner cartridge?
Please consider the following:
If you are using a refilled or third party cartridges that may well be your problem. Most manufacturers build logic into their products to prevent the use of “Other Equipment Manufactured” cartridges as well as re-filled cartridges.
They do this to prevent problems from contaminated inks or toner causing problems with print quality or damaging the physical printhead or photo conductors.
If you are using factory new ink or toner cartridges, then please call the manufacturer’s Technical Support for assistance with the warranty on the cartridges
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
SOURCE: Paper jammed in Dell 713W
There is a Paper empty sensor (black paddle) on the right side. It is about 1/4 of from the right edge of the paper. It senses the paper and it gets toggled when the paper goes through. Sometime the paddle comes loose or breaks. from a previous paper jam. Look at it with a flashlight..push it back and it should toggle the switch and retun to it proper position.
Posted on May 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2013 | Dell Printers:Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn
May 28, 2011 | Dell p713w AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 06, 2008 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2007 | Dell A960 All-In-One InkJet Printer
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: