Question about Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
Hi! i have a biostar m7ncd ultra mobo, amd athlon 1800+ processor, 1.2g memory, and 80g0g seagate sata drive. i tried to intall windows on the sata drive but i got a message sying that windows did not detect any drives present on the computer. the sata drive i not new. it worked well when used as a back up drive on my other computer. it has since been reformatte and partitined using norton partition magic. the computer i am installing it on now, used to have a 40g ide drive and the sata drive could be read then. actually at boot-up, the sata can be seen on the post screen. it is only when i try to install windows that the drive could not be detected. i will appreciate any input on this subject. thank you.
You need the manual to your motherboard to set it up in the BIOS. http://www.biostar-usa.com/docsmain.asp In the drop down menu select M7NCD ULTRA. I hope this helps. Let me know.
Posted on Jun 30, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2014 | Biostar Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2012 | Biostar NF61S MICRO AM2 SE...
Aug 09, 2011 | Seagate Barracuda (ST380215A) 80 GB IDE...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2009 | Biostar Slot A M7MKB Motherboard
Jan 15, 2008 | Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
Nov 05, 2007 | Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!