Question about Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
States "No paper on ADF paper chute or hopper error code DS32003"
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fi 5750c adf will not initialise
Just something simple to try...check your software setting to see if it is set for ADF or Flatbed feeding. You said the light bar moves when power is interupted or the adf opened. But you never said if it is scanning in Flatbed mode. If the Flatbed scans, then check the software setting. Most of the flatbed/adf hybrid scanners start up defaulted to flatbed, so when you try to scan, the adf won't pull anything thru until you change to ADF mode.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
Your scanner will never pass the initial boot "test" sequence without getting sensor and light readings. Cut the binding and scan it through the adf and save a few weeks work.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Photoshop is not an "advanced" scanning program. To get some "production" and value out of this expensive scanner you need a professional scanning program which also may control the settings of the scanner. Use PixEdit which utilizes the built-in jpeg compression in the scanner. Did a test scanning 10 pages A4 duplex fullcolor. Adobe Acrobat Pro used 4 minutes. PixEdit used 20 seconds. Guess Photoshop (in your version) would also scan uncompressed and not use this good scanner optimal.
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
The back panel of the scanner should have a USB connection to the right of the SCSI ID selection switch (the farthest right on the back). Just get from any source a standard male/male A/B USB cable.
Then get the correct drivers here: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/support/computing/peripheral/scanners/drivers/twain/v921720c.html . Additional software may be found here: http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/computing/peripherals/scanners/support/drivers-downloads_index.html
I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
This error code denotes ADF front side scanning optical alarm (lower optical unit ADF) which indicates ADF (front) lamp intensity check. Please follow the steps provided below:
1. Is the upper glass (white sheet guide)of the reading section dirty?
Open the ADF, and clean the sheet guide (white part) and the glass.
# When operating the scanner, the ADF’s inside glass becomes very hot. Take serious caution as the heat can cause burns. Before you clean the inside of the scanner, turn off its power and unplug the AC adapter from the outlet and wait (at least three minutes) until it gets cold.Be careful not to pinch your fingers when the ADF cover is being closed.
Note: Cleaning should be done approximately every 10,000 sheets scanned, though it may vary depending on types of
documents scanned. More frequent cleaning is necessary when the following types of documents are scanned:
- Smooth surface document such as coated paper
- Documents printed on almost entire surface
- Documents processed with chemical materials such as carbonless paper
- Paper with a high calcium content
- Pages with pencil lead
- Document where toner is not fused sufficiently.
If the above does not help, then the issue is caused by any of the followings for which you may have to contact the Fujitsu Expert/Engineer.
1. Lower Optical unit ADF may be dirty. (Remove any dirt inside of the mirrors and lens of the Optical unit ADF with blow brush. Do not use air sprays which may build up condensation on the mirrors.)
2. Lower lamp may not be functioning properly.
3. The connecting cables might be damaged.
4. The connectors are not connected properly.
Hope the above information is helpful.Please revert if you have any doubt.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Nov 07, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Oct 02, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 08, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 28, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Feb 16, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Mar 13, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
1,178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: