Question about Microsoft WBR0168 Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A
Looking for a user manual for ms wireless keyboard 1.0A
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can find the product documentation here:
Best of Luck!
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
I found what I wanted by navigating as follows:
Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Wireless Comfort Keyboard -> Configure My Keyboard -> Keyboard Properties -> Key settings.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000...
Feb 06, 2010 | Microsoft Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2009 | Microsoft 2000 Wireless RF Optical Mouse
Dec 07, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Nov 18, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Apr 21, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Oct 16, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse
Feb 26, 2007 | Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard
561 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: