Question about Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Reinstall the MSN software you downloaded when first using MSN. Use ACER CrystalEye program to see if it finds the device and displays a picture on your screen.
If the CrystalEye software does not work the web cam, try downloading updated drivers from Acer web site for you computer and re-try above.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
Step 1: The "Tools" menu of Windows Live Messenger
1. Recover Windows Live Messenger in our software if you do not have it yet.
2. Start the installation of the software.
3. Once this is done, go to the Tools menu software.
In this menu, two links are important in order to properly configure your camera:"Setting audio and video" and "Parameters of the webcam."This is the first that we will discuss first and foremost, the second used primarily to adjust the parameters of the image in the secondary stage but we are dealing with. Launch therefore setup wizard and click on "Next".
Step 2: The setting of loudspeakers
1. Select your hardware in the menu.
2. Check the box if you use a helmet.
3. Test finally your sound output in order to adjust the volume.
It is possible that you find in the menu several choices. That means you have several elements in your computer capable of transmitting sound, a dedicated card and your motherboard, for example. In this case, make sure to select well the correct input, what you quickly verify the test by loudspeakers.
Step 3: At the turn of the microphone
1. Select your sound source.
2. Start talking to your microphone.
3. Observe the cursor, if it moves, your microphone is working.
Two remarks on the stage configuration. On the one hand, if your camera has no microphone, you must go through a device that you must annex plug into the pink on your sound card. On the other hand, if your mouse does not work, you may have selected the wrong input device sound. Take particular care in this setting and not leave this page only when the cursor s'agitera,
indicating that your voice is recognized by the software.
Step 4: Turning finally to the image
1. Specify this time the source of the video.
2. Observe the window of return: if your setup is satisfactory, your image should appear.
3. Adjust the frame rendering through the "Option" button.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Feb 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Jan 21, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jan 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
Jan 14, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jan 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jan 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
Oct 13, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: