Question about Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
When ever I switch on my computer, I found a messages as CHOM's CHECK SUM ERROR'S ? Now How do I get rid off this problem?
Please help me immediately....................?
Go into the bois and turn off the "error msg" or "error on halt"
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
If you can enter bios (usually by pressing f2 or del), then load the default settings, otherwise, you will have to position the jumper properly, instructions for that are as follows.
1. Touch an exposed metal part of the case to ground yourself.
2. Unplug the power supply from the wall.
3. Move CMOS reset pins to short pins 2 and 3, then wait 10 minutes.
4. Replace CMOS reset pins back to 1 and 2.
5. Replug the power supply and boot.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 - 53132BU PC...
Nov 11, 2010 | HP PC Desktops
May 26, 2010 | PC Desktops
Mar 06, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 22, 2009 | Dell Vostro 200 Desktop Computer
Dec 28, 2008 | PC Desktops
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: