Question about Computers & Internet
Yes, there are no directions and no YouTube video to show you.
* Feed the locking clips into the gun (similar to staple refills)
* Feed the strap from the bottom reel into the back of the gun (ridges down).
* Pull liberally from the front of the gun all the strap you need to go around your items.
* Here's the tricky part: take the end of the strap and shove it into the front end of the gun, immediately adjacent and below the strap that is already there. They will be ridge-to-ridge.
* Pinch the two straps together at the front of the gun and pull the slack out by pulling the single strap from the back of the gun.
(The idea is to pull the inserted end about 1/8 inch into the gun so that it will be in the locking clip.)
* When it is tight, pull the trigger which will cut it to length.
Posted on Dec 01, 2014
Very carefully. What kind of computer does the gun work on?
Posted on Jan 08, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 29, 2015 | Staples Tools & Hardware - Others
Apr 13, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2017 | Stanley Bostitch Sb-1850bn 18-gauge Brad...
Aug 19, 2011 | Clover Corporation Clover LCD22164...
Mar 27, 2010 | SimpleTech 1TB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive...
Aug 24, 2009 | Sony PS3 40GB Best Sellers Bundle Console
Nov 20, 2008 | 2008 Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide
Nov 10, 2008 | Harley Davidson FLTR Road Glide...
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: