Question about Dymo ® LabelWriter® 450 Series PC Connected Label Printers LABELMAKER450 TURBOBK
Driver installation error
Here is how to upgrade the software:
1. disconnect the printer and make sure you log in as an administrator. If you need to, back up your contacts: Address Book > Export;
2. uninstall everything that says DYMO (Start > Control Panel > Uninstall) and re-start the computer (back up whatever should be saved);
3. install the latest Windows updates;
4. install DYMO Label 8.5.0: see the download link below(I suggest right-clicking the downloaded file and running it as administrator);
5. connect the printer directly to the computer only when prompted;
7. only use DYMO-made rolls - black stripes on the back, the logo and article number should be there.
Also, please go to Start > Devices and printers > right-click the printer > Printer properties > Ports > clear Enable bidirectional support > OK.
Posted on Oct 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | Dymo ® LabelWriter® 450 Series PC...
Apr 11, 2012 | Dymo LabelWriter Office Equipment &...
Aug 19, 2011 | Dymo LabelWriter Thermal Printer
Mar 14, 2011 | Dymo LabelWriter 310 Printer
Mar 01, 2010 | Dymo LabelWriter Thermal Printer
Dec 24, 2009 | Dymo LabelWriter Thermal Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | Dymo LabelWriter 320 Thermal Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | Dymo LabelWriter 310 Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | Dymo LabelWriter 400 Thermal Printer
May 14, 2008 | Dymo LabelPOINT 200 Thermal Printer
Apr 05, 2011 | Dymo ® LabelWriter® 450 Series PC...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: