Question about Ecoquest Breeze AT Living Air Purifier
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check all of the connections.
1) Make sure the back screen is installed so that the internal safety switch is depressed (it will click; you can see it in the slot on the bottom margin of the machine.)
2) If there is a toggle switch on the back of the machine, make sure it is in the "on" position. (On some machines, the toggle end with the "I" should be pressed. On other models, the little switch is not marked, but just leave the machine plugged in and the switch in front "on," and try moving the little switch in back.)
3) Make sure the plate is correctly inserted into the tracks, both top and bottom.
4) If none of this causes any movement, check the fuse in back. If it looks blown, replace it with one EXACTLY the same, usually found at an auto parts store.
5) If all fails, call the Vollara company (new name for EcoQuest) 1-800-989-2299. Ask for repairs. You can use #16618 as the Dealer referral number if you are no longer in touch with the registered distributor who sold you the machine. They will tell you your options.
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2011 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze® Quadra® 4.0...
Jan 24, 2011 | Ecoquest Breeze AT Living Air Purifier
May 22, 2010 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze Quadra Air...
Sep 03, 2009 | Air Purifiers
Aug 21, 2009 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze GP SI730 Air...
Aug 08, 2009 | Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic...
Jun 30, 2009 | Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic...
Sep 10, 2008 | Sharper Image Professional Plus Ionic...
Jul 12, 2008 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze 3.0 Air...
Nov 06, 2007 | Ecoquest Breeze AT Living Air Purifier
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: