Question about Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
What can i do if my Epson Stylus T13x ink cartridges does not slide & is stuck.. Because of the paper jam, i had no option but to forcefully pull out the paper.There are no residues of paper left for i got the paper wrinkled but not torn..There seems to be a mis aligned mechanism inside that made the ink cartridges stuck..how do i fix this?..Im afraid if i opened the printer manually and couldn't figure out the mis aligned mechanism ..i might just add more injury to my machine :(
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
SOURCE: Error Light on Brother HL-2170W
Do not try to depress the green lever, since you need to remove the cartridge AND its base altogether. Just grab the front middle part of the assembly, pull it out slowly and steadily. You may need to apply extra force in doing so as it does take some effort to disengage the cartridge assemly from its seated position.
After the cartridge is removed, you may find some jamed paper inside. simply remove it and the printer should work again.
You may email me at email@example.com should you have further questions.
Posted on May 21, 2009
paper jam problems are usually occured by dust and debris in the printer . clean up ur printer from inside . also align ur paper tray. that will fix the problem. thanks and take care of urself.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
Hi, the information you need is here:
Just click on the replacing ink cartridges on the left hand side, follow the instructions and pictures there.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Epson Stylus NX420 Inkjet Multifunction...
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Feb 28, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 23, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Aug 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
May 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!