Question about Televison & Video
Looking for a region hack code for the Bush Blu-Ray Player BD8210.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Oct 01, 2015 | Bush Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2015 | Samsung BD-HM57C - BD-HM57C Wi-Fi Blu-ray...
Oct 20, 2014 | Bush Televison & Video
Mar 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2011 | Bush Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!